Rules of entry
The Royal Bank of Canada Corporate 13.1 rules of entry are outlined below:
- All companies entering the Corporate 13.1 must have a minimum of 4 runners. There is no maximum number of teams that one company can enter, subject to availability of places (this is strictly limited and will be sold on a first come, first served basis). If you’re purchasing more than 50 places, please call us on 0845 680 8668.
- All companies must nominate one “Team Manager” who may or may not be running, but who will be the main point of contact for administrative purposes.
- If a company enters 7 or more runners, they will be automatically divided into sub-teams of between 4 and 7 runners. The Team Manager can move runners between sub-teams on our race database. For example, a company with 20 runners might chose to create sub-teams of 7, 7 and 6 runners to represent their three different branches.
- All runners must be over 17, agree to the overall Participant Terms and Conditions and each runner must complete the full run (no relays!)
- The members of each sub-team must be decided and completed by the Team Manager on our race database. Team members are not interchangeable on race day.
- All places ordered are non-refundable. Runners no longer able to take part can be substituted with a new runner up until the runner registration deadline but the new runner must be fully registered online and have agreed to the Participant Terms and Conditions before that date. New runners may NOT use the details of a non-runner in order to take part.
- You can pay for your team’s places online, or request an invoice for payments by BACS or cheque. Monies will be due 30 days after registering or by the runner registration deadline, whichever is the sooner. Any teams that have not paid in full by the runner registration deadline will not be permitted to run.
- Additional places can be purchased, subject to availability, by the Team Manager through the admin panel of the website under “order places”. As cancellations and refunds are not possible, we recommend that companies buy only the places they need initially (minimum of 4) and buy additional places as and when necessary.
- There will be three Team Challenge trophies, one for the fastest All Male team, one for the fastest All Female team and one for the fastest Mixed Team. They will be awarded based on the fastest 4 runners (based on chip times not gun times) in that team. Teams with fewer than 4 runners completing the race will not be eligible for a Corporate 13.1 trophy, although runners may still be eligible for individual prizes.
- To qualify as a mixed team, the 4 fastest times from your team must be made up of 2 males and 2 females. In the event that your team is made up of more than 4 runners, and the split is not 50/50, we will pick the 2 fastest males and the 2 fastest females to make up your mixed team of 4.