The Royal Bank of Canada Corporate 13.1 is the corporate race in the Royal Parks Half Marathon presented by Royal Bank of Canada. It provides a great opportunity for companies to get together and race for some great charitable causes.
Teams are made up of 4-7 runners and are competing for tropies for the Fastest Male, Female and Mixed Teams. We encourage all teams to make every step count by raising funds for your preferred charity.
Corporate entry provides companies with:
- Guaranteed places in this sell-out event - 16,000 runners
- Chance to race on a Central London route - for you and your employees
- Your company logo featured on our website – over 1.5m page views a year
- A platform to fundraise for your company’s charity of the year
- An opportunity to get the whole team involved – a half marathon is an epic challenge, and your company team(s) could do with some vocal support.
Early Bird Corporate places for the Royal Bank of Canada Corporate 13.1 are now on sale and can be bought via the button below.
To find out more about the 2020 Royal Bank of Canada Corporate 13.1, please register your interest and one of our team will be in touch.