The Royal Bank of Canada Corporate 13.1 is the corporate race in the 2022 Royal Parks Half Marathon, presented by Royal Bank of Canada. It provides a great opportunity for companies to get together and race for some great charitable causes. In previous years over 2,000 corporate runners, from over 150 companies complete the RBC Corporate 13.1 and attempt to bring home the trophy for their company, while in 2021 we had over 90 companies participate across the April and October Royal Parks Half instalments. The unique central London course weaves through four of London's Royal Parks and past many of the Capital's iconic landmarks. It is the perfect course for company teams who wish to take part on a challenge together, fundraise together or go for gold!
Although companies can purchase as many places as they wish (minimum of 2 places), each company is able to create sub-teams of 4-7 individuals for the event. These sub-teams are competing for trophies for the Fastest Male, Fastest Female and Fastest Mixed Teams. We do encourage that all teams make every step count by raising funds for your preferred charity.
Corporate entry provides companies with:
- Guaranteed places in this sell-out event - 16,000 runners
- A chance to race on a unique and iconic Central London Route (for you and your employees) which includes four of the Capital's Royal Parks and many of London's key landmarks
- A platform to fundraise for your company’s charity of the year
- An opportunity to get the whole team involved – a half marathon is an epic challenge, and your company team(s) could do with some vocal support.
Now, more than ever, it’s so important to find ways to connect with colleagues. The Royal Bank of Canada Corporate 13.1 team event provides an amazing platform for:
- Promoting physical and mental health. It’s never been more important to prioritise physical activity. Mental health problems are on the rise and it’s vital that we all take steps to manage our mental wellbeing as we navigate through these challenging times.
- Encouraging team connectivity. With more people than ever working from home, it’s so important to provide opportunities for your team to connect through shared experiences. This can be done through training for the event as well as coming together on race day
- Charitable fundraising. After a challenging year, fundraising is at an all-time low and some charities are even facing closure. Fundraise for a charity of your choice and help give them the much-needed support they need this year.