Inspire, sponsored by Royal Bank of Canada
As we look to the future, the Royal Parks Half Marathon, presented by Royal Bank of Canada wants to shine a light on the inspiring runners who are taking part in our special edition of the 2020 race on Sunday 11 April 2021. This year has tested so many of us, but through that adversity we have all witnessed first-hand countless inspiring individuals, communities and organisations rising to the challenges they've faced.
Inspire, sponsored by Royal Bank of Canada begins the search for five outstanding charity runners. Every year, thousands of runners join us on the start for what is much more than a race. With every mile, they carry the adversity they've overcome, the memory of a loved one, the fight for a better tomorrow, the joy of being here today. We want to hear your stories of inspiration.
Runners can be nominated in one of three ways:
- Nominated by the charity they are fundraising for
- Nominated by friends / family members
The five featured runners will be chosen by a committee of panelists before the end of the year and will receive:
- A spotlight as an Inspire runner across the Royal Parks Half social media channels and website
- Press coverage around their story and charity of choice
- VIP race place on race day (Sunday 11 April)
- An exclusive Royal Parks Half race day pack with Royal Parks' bamboo hoodie, stainless steel water bottle and photo opportunity on the start line
Share your stories of inspiration with us on social using #InspireRPHM and tag @royalparkshalf.
Nominations are open until 31 December 2020.