Cancer Research UK
We’d be thrilled to have you on our team of runners taking part in the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon 2017 for Cancer Research UK. Every single runner and every penny raised is incredibly important in helping us beat cancer sooner.
What can you expect by joining our team?
- Personalised technical t-shirt or vest in CRUK colours
- Bespoke training plan tailored to your level
- Year round support from a dedicated point of contact at CRUK
- Fundraising advice
- A huge cheering team on race day to make this a memorable event you want to do every year!
- Massage, food and drink replenishment at the CRUK marquee
It’s a sad statistic but, right now in the UK, someone receives a cancer diagnosis every 2 minutes. However, because of brilliant runners like you, we’re making incredible progress in the fight against cancer. Since the 1970s we’ve seen cancer survival rates double from 1 in 4 to 2 in 4 people surviving the disease. With you on our team, our ambition is to see survival rates rocket to 3 in 4 by 2034.
Together, we can beat cancer sooner. Grab a place on our team today!