Welcome to the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon. The race this year will take place on Sunday 11 October 2015
WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT?
The Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon takes place each October, starting and finishing in the stunning Hyde Park. Over 16,000 runners take part in the 13.1 mile route through Central London, taking in the spectacular sites of the capital and the beautiful Royal Parks.
As well as all of the fantastic runners that take part, thousands of spectators also join us for the Food & Fitness Festival to cheer on their friends and family and share this amazing day.
Due to the construction of the new Cycle Super Highway and Crossrail infrastructure in 2015, we have had to make significant changes to the route of the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon. We have a fantastic new route for you to enjoy, that goes past the same landmarks as well as many new ones. Please click here to view the 2015 Route map
FOLLOW THE RACE LIVE ON OUR APP
We'll be launching our official app for the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon (#RoyalParksHalf) very soon! Our tracker, powered by TomTom GPS Watches, will allow you to follow your friends and family as they tackle the 13.1 mile course.
- Select your favourite runners and follow them LIVE as they cross our timing mats along the course
- Estimated finishing times of your favourite runners
- A map of the course including current location, water station location, timing mats, mile markers, and points of interest
- A map of the Food & Fitness Festival area, including the running order of all events occurring on the Stage throughout the day
- Fully searchable race results captured live at the finish line
Keep an eye out here as we'll soon announce when you can download the app!
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN 2016
Want to be the first to hear about the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon 2016? Sign up to our newsletter and you'll be the first to find out about the 2016 ballot, charity places, corporate entries and more!