Charity places on sale
If you are a UK registered charity or non-profit organisation, you can now purchase charity places for your supporters.
To buy charity places in the 2018 Royal Parks Half Marathon, please follow the steps below:
- Create your charity account - you will need to create a new account for the 2018 event.
- Log in using your username and password.
- Select the number of charity places you would like to purchase. You are able to buy 1-99 charity places.
- If you opt for up to 50 places you can pay by credit card or invoice, any orders over 50 places will be sent an invoice for payment.
- To be eligible for the opportunity to take a marquee space on event day, a charity must have a minimum of 50 places in the Royal Parks Half Marathon.
- To appear on the charities list, please add your charity logo to your console.
New for 2018
Charities have the option to pay the postage of their runner’s race packs at £3.95 per runner. You can select this option during the registration process. Please note, the decision cannot be reversed and will apply to this order and any future orders for all your runners.
Our award-winning half marathon event was created in 2008 as an annual fundraising initiative to raise sustainable funds to support London’s eight Royal Parks, as well as an opportunity for charities of all sizes to be involved in a major challenge event. Over the last ten years, the Royal Parks Half Marathon has raised over £36 million for vital causes around the UK.
Virgin Money Giving is once again our official online fundraising partner for the Royal Parks Half Marathon. They are 100% not-for-profit and for every £100 raised for you through Virgin Money Giving your charity will receive £121*. They provide support throughout the campaign for all charities, and regular communications to your fundraisers, including hints and tips to help them raise as much money as possible for you.
*Based on donations made by Visa debit card with Gift Aid reclaimed.