The runner booklet for the special edition of the 2020 Royal Parks Half Marathon, presented by Royal Bank of Canada, is available for you to view and download now!
If you are taking part on Sunday 11 April 2021, please read this booklet in full as it contains lots of important information and should answer any questions you may have.
Join us on the morning of Sunday 11 April for our pre-race show LIVE on our Facebook page. Kicking off at 08:30am, we'll be building the excitement with welcome and good luck messages from our ambassadors and partners, as well as final race reminders. You'll also be able to join the official race warm up, led by Karen Hauer (professional dancer, fitness trainer and owner of Hauer Power!).
The race will officially start at 09:00am BST, but you can run your race anytime between 00:01 - 23:59 BST on Sunday 11 April.
Your final race day reminders
- Download the official Royal Parks Half app and plan to run with your phone on race day to get the full race experience*
- Test the app while it's in Training Mode with one last walk or run before the big day
- Plan your route ahead of time and try to #RunGreen by incorporating as many green spaces as possible
- Make sure you adhere to all local government guidance around exercise and social distancing
- Create your own epic finish line moment with the finish line provided in your race pack
*If you would prefer to use a wearable on race day, you MUST sync it ahead of time while the app is in Training Mode
If you have any further questions, check out our race day and app FAQ's here. For anything further please get in touch with the team on email@example.com and they will be happy to help you.